C'est si bon!

Bonjour à tous! Je suis Vanessa, étudiante de 20 ans en France pour le moment. Je viens de Pékin, mais j'étudie à la fac à Chicago.

Hello! My name is Vanessa, a 20-year-old student in France for the moment. I come from Beijing, but I go to college in Chicago.

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Just to let you know I'm still here...

So guys, unlike you might have suspected, I have not dropped off the face of the Earth. I've just been traveling, more or less without Internet. I was first in Istanbul, and then in Paris, Giethoorn, Amsterdam, Ghent, and then back in Paris. I have now settled down in my foyer - youth apartment - and will start my fall program in Paris tomorrow. Right now I'm sitting in a nearby McDonald's typing away because I have yet to access Internet connection in my foyer. Once I do, I promise to update you on my life in Paris!

Donc à très bientôt!
xx
Vanessa :]

No comments:

Post a Comment